WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2015
We are so excited to be celebrating 5 years serving the insurance needs of our valued clients! We know you have many options in an insurance agency and are grateful you've chosen to trust us with your business.
Here are some fun facts about us:
- We are a full service agency, assisting clients with all their: auto, home, small business and commercial auto insurance needs all over Texas
- We started with a "zero-book" and now service roughly 350 customers with nearly 450 policies, totaling about $400,000 in premium
- We have an overall retention rate of 92%
- We've donated or directly raised over $30,000 for local non-profits, including the Westside YMCA, Senton Home, and RMI
- We have deep roots in our community - Luis currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Advisors for the Westside YMCA
- We've been at our current location in the World Trade Center since October 2012 and just renewed our lease for another 5 years
- We've just launched a spiffy new website where prospective clients can obtain an auto insurance quote from several carriers in less time than it takes the other guys to do one quote!
- Leal Insurance Services is completely debt-free! We were scheduled to pay off our start-up capital debt later this year but made our final payment in September 2014.
- We're now a Trusted Choice(R) agent!
- We're growing!!! Stay tuned for news about our growing team!
We looking forward to a bright future and hope that you're a part of that. When was the last time you had your insurance policies reviewed for proper coverage and competitive pricing? Contact us today for a FREE analysis!
Posted 9:45 AM
Tags: leal insurance, auto insurance san antonio, small business, home insurance san antonio, fun facts, commercial insurance san antonio, progressive, metlife, infinity, safeco, travelers insurance
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.